Thank You Social Workers is a special event from the Social Worker of the Year Awards charity to thank social workers and social work teams working in England.
This original live event will feature heartfelt stories about:
- the challenges social workers have been facing due to Covid-19
- how practice has adapted to reach and connect with people in need
- how people have been feeling and adapting to these extraordinary times
- experiences specific to social work for adults, children and young people, mental health, students and newly qualified social workers
- sources of support and inspiration.
With a special guest host and some famous faces too, you won’t want to miss it!
Every sponsor organisation receives 100 free goody bags for their social workers. We also have another 200 goody bags to give away for the first 200 social workers to register who are not employed by a sponsor organisation.